Top Well Color for 60 cvt??

I think the key is to go to a Color & Trim Selector for that year, as
Chris did, and see what the book says if you want it to be correct.  I
know I have seen convertibles with light colored wells, so it may be
that different years had different colors for the well liner-- or that
people changed the original color when they restored the car.

I think I might put a black liner in if it were mine, not because I'd be
afraid of drawing attention to it, but because it creates less glare on
the rear glass.  On my '68, which has a black top and a black well
liner, sometimes the wind blows the liner up a bit and even the black
liner causes a bit of glare in the back glass when the sun is at a
certain angle.  It's not bad, but I can imagine a white liner would be
very reflective.  However, it's your car, so do what pleases you.

Of course, if you just keep the top down you won't have to worry about
the color of the liner!

Mark M