In support of Mr. John Rosen

i am not in support of john however years ago he promised me 64 taillight lenses and could not produce what he promised so i paid him for good one and he gave me cracked one for free.also bought a 64 hood ornament that was 50.00 and priced fair.as far as 68 rotors he said he was high and if i can find them anywhere else to get them.obviously some of the vendors are greedy and some have a lot of integrity.i find good vibes with bob and howe and imperial motors but john is a character and frank is in it for the money.not like goers.although i wish goers would hire somebody so we dont here the horror stories.he is at least a mopar man and concerned about the future of our cars.that is what is important.if these guys had integrity the repeat business will follow.just my 2 cents. -- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, June 06, 2003 11:53 PM
Subject: IML: In support of Mr. John Rosen

O. K. fellow Imperial owners. Is it just me or is it unfair to bring up only one side of a story on someone and not have all the facts. I did business with John Rosen about 10 years ago and found him to be quite entertaining. He seemed like a strait shooter to me and we had many long conversations, he was quite polite and I liked his style. I found his parts to be high quality and a little high on price. Arizona is a GRATE place to buy used parts. With John, I found you get what you pay for. Nice clean parts. I was not displeased. Now keep in mind I did not rip him off ether. Did it ever occur to some of you guys who are bashing him that he may have already had a committed buyer for the 56 Imperial bumper ends? When he did not get them in the deal, that would have made him look like he lied to the other buyer. I am very concerned that no one has stepped in to halt this type of bashing. We have no idea what else took place with the other guy and what was said or written to John. I can not say I approve of his response, but I do not think it was proper to publish one side of a personal dispute of what went on between two or more people without getting the facts first. I would hate to think of a new Imperial owner rule out John and his quality pit-free Arizona parts because of a dispute that probably got out of hand. If some stranger called me to comment on a personal dispute that did not involve them I probably would hang up also, as it was none of their business. John is a "colorful" guy in the way he talks. I had never seen or heard the language that was used in the published response from him before. Personally I would not even waist my spit on a person that lied or cheated me. I guess that is the way John vents when he is upset. I do not approve, but he did make a point. I would suggest that if you need some rare part or a part that is used, but looks like new, you should give John a call, he truly loves the Imperial automobile and went out of his way to make sure I was pleased with his service. If you are not an honest person, do not do business with John, he can become rude, crude and somewhat creative. He is a bit of  a eccentric, but I found, a honest eccentric.  Let us also not publish any more personal attacks between people, unless there is dishonest or fraudulent behavior involved. I will likely do business with John again if the need arises. Our Imperials are hard enough to get quality used parts for, let us not rule out honest, but sometimes "colorful" sources. Deal John honest, and I found he will deal you honest in return. He has been around a long, long time, and is not the man some of you portray him to be. Let us all be fair. FACTS ONLY please.                       "65 Imperial" and a whole herd of others on Imperial Ranch in Colorado.   De Vere Montgomery Bredvik.   P.S. The fact that John answers his own phone should clue some of you in, do not waist his time unless you are buying! Thank you club members for reading this. Let us move on to helping each other.