In support of Mr. John Rosen

De Vere Bredvik <dmbredvik@xxxxxxx> wrote:
I do not think it was proper to publish one side of a personal dispute of what went on between two or more people without getting the facts first. I would hate to think of a new Imperial owner rule out John and his quality pit-free Arizona parts because of a dispute that probably got out of hand

======

There 'are' two sides to the story.  I heard the other side, or the facts as you say, from the recipient of the fax, Lowell Howe when I got those pages.  His number's on the website if you want to hear it direct from the source, and I'm inclined to believe Lowell's explanation to my satisfaction, so do not feel that any unjustice was done.

Lowell has a tendency to mail parts out once he knows you on your word that a check is in the mail, or even inserts a bill in the box, assuming that you'll pay up upon receipt.  Mr. Rosen committed to mail a check out after hanging up on his telephone order for the parts, and no check ever arrived.  Lowell decided to sit on the postmarked box pending the arrival of a check when another person visiting him spotted the name on the box and warned him to wait for the check (which never arrived).  I think that he said that the parts were then sold to another paying customer within weeks.

Those letters speak for themselves and exceed reasonable methods of communication where I come from.

I do hope that your opinions were formed after having been to the archives on the club website that relate the numerous negative experiences of other club-members dating back at least 7-10 years?  No need to answer, but please take a look there if you have not done so.  This discussion should go off-line if it is to continue, and I'll reply if you write....

When your car club is full of disappoointed to angry customers, you're still free to continue to do business with him.  Just don't commit to anything that you can't live without, like money, patience, or time.

May all of your parts arrive quickly and in better than expected condition, regardless of their source.

-Kenyon

Do you Yahoo!?