Sent: Saturday, June 07, 2003 8:37 AM
Subject: IML: Trailering an Imperial

Hi;

I have a 56 Imperial. I took it to a three day show last year, 800 miles round trip. My wife does not want to take her car that far away anymore. I have a 85 chevy suburban with 39,000 actual miles. It is a 3/4 ton with a 454, heavy duty trailering package. It is set up to pull. There is a company in PA that makes a 18 foot trailer dual axle trailer with brakes and a maximum width of 84". Has anyone had any experience with trailering an Imperial? good or bad? I do not want to make it into a trailer queen but I would like to go to more out of state shows. But buying a trailer is getting expensive and I want to make the correct decision. Thank you for you input.

Anthony Lacaria

1956 Desert Rose Imperial
1972 Javelin SST
1988 Lincoln Town Car