Johnny Rosen - Link To FACTS

Dear IML-ers:

Certainly, there are always two sides to every story....  And sometimes one side really is wrong.  Here is the link to the letters about Mr. Rosen from numerous IML members (my 'episde' with him is the 10th story from the top):

http://www.imperialclub.com/part/yards/johnnyrosen.html

Decide for yourself...., but REALLY THINK: would dozens of parts-needy Imperial collectors run away from one particular dealer of PRECIOUS ITEMS if there weren't significant truth behind these strikingly similar stories from hobbyists?  It wouldn't make sense, would it....?

With Concern,
Jim Byers
60 Le Baron Southampton
Washington, DC