From: Brendan Durrett [mailto: bdurrett@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
     Cc: bdurrett@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2003 15:29:40 -0700 (GMT)
Subject: IML: electric choke conversion?  (1962)

Lebaron.  The heat riser valve is completely frozen solid.  My question is, is
it possible to convert the carburetor to having an electric choke?  If so,
where would I get the parts?<br><br>I once had a 1965 Corvair Corsa turbo that
I converted to electric choke.  What an improvement that modifcation made in
the<br>Administrators should be sent to webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<br>To