68/62 for sale in the Dallas area

A couple of separate cars for sale in big D. I called on the 68, and its a Crown 4 door, green, with a good vinyl top and nice interior (cloth needing the driver' s seat replaced.) The car has been sitting up for 17 years in dry storage, and apparently starts with priming.  The car is very straight and the asking price is 2850.

The 62 is at a charity auction site, looks like its been altered some. I will check on either if you are interested. Email me off list.

Wayne