Re:'72 parts/ Sure Brake option

Oh,
 I forgot to add,
you can easily tell if you have the sure brake option.

look under the hood just to the right of the radiator (passenger side)
and if there's a complex looking canister device that looks like this
illustration:
http://imperialclub.com/YearbyYear/1973/FSM/Chassis/html/05-080.htm

It's the presure regulator for the rear brakes.

you have surebrake,

I think all instrument clusters have this window,  it's just not lit if they
don't have the option.

Jack