68 convertible on ebaY

In a message dated 6/12/2003 9:04:31 PM Pacific Standard Time, dickb@xxxxxxxxx writes:

I suspect
this car has been rebuilt with 1967 rear quarter panels (it's a rust belt
car, so that fits!), and some creative person put the lesser MOPAR lights in
it.

Definately the rust belt, even the name of the town rhymes with rust! While anything is possible, I don't think that the rear quarters were replaced because it looks like original paint with the factory pin stripes. Again, they could have been redone too, but how many repainted 67-8s have you seen with the pin stripes replaced? Mine is still waiting for it's stripes!

Roy
67 Crown FDHT