Please Welcome a New member Carl Hornberg

Please Welcome a New member Carl Hornberg

New Subscriber(s): Carl Hornberg
Email Address is: carl.hornbeg@xxxxxxxx
Member Location: Sweden

Car(s) owned: Has owned: 1962 Crown 4dr HT (Dow grey with black puholsrey,
1965 Crown 4dr Ht (Black with black leather).

Self-Introduction: I'm a little bit of a Chrysler enthusiast. I have all
ways owned at least one Chrysler car, some times several at the same time
from that I was 13 years old, and to day I'm 44 and still do so. I'm a
member of the American branch of the WPC Club and my member no. is 4578.
Today I own a 1995 New Yorker with only 20600 miles on it, it was sold new
throug the Swedish general importer.