"correct" 65 Imperial Conv. Top

           Well, I've heard different views so far on the correct color and grain for my Imp, but haven't located a source that supplies a white top with a white underside. I have an original Imperial exterior and interior booklet with samples of actual interior and roof coverings that were to have been available in 65. It has black, blue, white & sand as conv. top choices. I peeled back these book samples and all of them had a black underside, except the white one- which is white on white. Also these samples are of the pinpoint grain style and some members say that leather style grain is original.
            I do not mean to be disagreeable with anyone about this, but I'm just looking for some input from our original convertible owners out there! And a source to get a white on white top.
            Thank You.     Rob         rlkidd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 Also, where would the build sheet be located on 65 Imp converts?