"correct" 65 Imperial Conv. Top

Hi Rob & IML!
I've been following Rob's 'journey' in trying to find if white-on-white for a
conv. top is in fact 'original' and ifo, where would he actually get one from.
As I am in a similar situation with my 1966 conv. I would appreciate it if
anyone who does come up with an answer (including Rob if a member contacts him
off line) would kindly email me directly (dan.donna.m@xxxxxxx) with the
answer. The top on 'Brandy' is looking kinda ratty...to the point that I am
almost embarassed to take her out around the neighborhood. Thats in advance to
ALL the IML members for help in general and in finding a conv. top in
particular....and Good luck to Rob!!!
Dan Melnik