White 75 Imp for sale

There is another 74 or 75 LeBaron for sale by an ex IML'er in Albany NY.  As I
recall the car is brown with a matching leather interior.  The guy is a good
hands on mechanic and so the car is in good mechanical condition, as I
understand.  Also, the car is stored in doors for the winters.  The price is I
believe comperable.

Steve can be reached at:
Otis Davidson <otisdavidson@xxxxxxxxxxx>

D^2