66 Crown Coupe rear windows

Loyal,
    The window motors are working as they should. You have too much
resistance in your travel( binding/rusty components) mechanism. Your
motors are working too hard. Ideally, with the motors removed(motors
only, not motors with mechanism) you should be able to easily move the
window up and down it's full travel. You need to lube a lot more-if you
are using WD-40 to free them up, remember to finish it off with a good
lubricant. WD-40 alone is NOT recommended. It will promote rusting over
time.
Don