66 Crown Coupe rear windows

Alrighty,  I got the passenger side rear window
working fairly well now , but I still have a problem
with the driver side rear window. This window
doesn't make any type of motor noise & think the
motor is dead & needs to be replaced but I want to
check it first before I pull the whole thing out. I got a
circuit checker & I'm getting power to the yellow
wire at the switch (but not the red or the
orange)....is this correct? Do I need to connect the
circuit tester elsewhere to make sure the motor is
dead? If I do need to replace this, is it a standard
Chrysler window motor that can be purchased at
NAPA?

Thanks Guys,

Loyal Stern
66 Crown Coupe