Getting the fan off

Hi,

I have removed the 4 bolts from the front of the
water pump pulley, and the 4 bolts from the viscous
drive unit that the fan is attached to.

So, how does the fan come off?  Does it slide off the
pump shaft?  Can I pry on the flange w/o breaking anything?

Can I pry on the viscous drive, between it and the fan itself?

-help!

Dan Wing
Marcy, NY  USA

imp1983@xxxxxxxx