81 Horn

The insulators on the hornbars on the steering wheel of my 81 Imp have
rotted away and continual contact is made all the time. I have taken the
horn bars off and wonder if any one has had the same problem and has a good
fix for this. I understand the parts are no longer available from Chrysler.

Thanks,

Scott Schmidt
81 Imperial