'60 413 Tune Up Kit/ Single or Dual Points?

'60 413 Tune Up Kit/ Single or Dual Points?

Hi All:

A question:  I'm getting ready to order a 'Tune-Up Kit' for my 1960 Imperial with the original 413 engine.  Bernbaum's catalog asks if the car has 'single' or 'dual' points.  Which is appropriate for a 1960 413?  All insights appreciated!

Sincerely,
Jim Byers
60 Le Baron Southampton
Washington, DC