flash chromed stainless

send info on quick way to remove flash chrome on stainless please. REF------charlie38coupe to whynot2000@xxxxxxxxxxx

-------Original Message-------

Date: Thursday, June 26, 2003 16:17:23
Subject: Re: IML: flash chromed stainless

In a message dated 6/25/03 3:48:21 PM Eastern Daylight Time, mopar48291@xxxxxxx writes:

When I went to polish the wheelcovers on my '54 Imperial, I found that they are
flash chromed.  I buffed thru the chrome layer on some of the high spots.
There is a very subtle diference in color between the chrome layer and the
stainless underneath.  For the most part, the stainless trim that I've had
professionally polished could pass for chrome plated.

there is a quick easy process for removing the flash chrome allowing you to buff the stainless underneath, i can research into my piling system and find it if you like. charlie 38 coupe