bulbs for '68 taillights

Hey Folks,

I am trying to get all the bulbs in the taillights of my '68 conv. to
match, in terms of brightness.  There are 6 bulbs in all; the 4 on the
outside are dual filament (I think they're 1157s)-- when you just have
the lights on only 1 filament is lit; when you apply the brakes, both
filaments light up, doubling the brightness.

Well, on my conv., the brightness of the inner 2 bulbs is equal to the
other 4 when you have the brakes on-- in other words, too bright.  On my
4 dr. hardtop, they are all equal brightness.

I checked the inner 2 on the 4 dr., and it's a 1095.  That number is in
some GE and Sylvania parts books, but no one around here carries them,
and there is no superceding number that anyone can find.

These are single filament, listed as .51 amps (or watts).  I can't find
anything close to that.

Some books call for 1134s, but I think that's what I have in my conv.,
which are too bright.

Anybody have a good part# and a source to buy?

Thanks, Mark