Calendar Project

Hi Leslie,
  I plan to send a pic of my 60 Imp Conv in the rough.  Do you plan to
include events in your calendar?

Bill Laurent
Car Council of Hampton Roads President
ccchrpresident@xxxxxxxxx
Tidewater Mopar Club President
www.Tidewatermoparclub.com
1960 Imperial Conv, 413
1965 Imperial Custom, V10
1968 Fury III Conv, 318 (owned 27 yrs)
1968 Fury III 2dr Fsbk, 383
1968 300 Conv, 440
1968 300 2dr Fsbk, 440
1968 Road Runner 383 4spd (Wife's Hot Rod)
1969 Charger, 383
1970 Charger 500 (Daytona Clone), 318
1971 Winnebago (413 Dodge Powered!)
1973 Charger SE, 440
1987 D-150, 440+6

> Hi Folks,
>
> I've received lots of wonderful pictures for the regular Calendar.
But I
> think it would also be really fun to have a projects Calendar as well.
> Unpainted, In pieces, Where you found it in a field, under a barn...
That