Crystal key blanks for 80's Imps

Hi,

Saw your post about the crystal keys for an 83 Imp.

I talked to the guy in charge at Jesser's Classic Keys
when I was at a Carlisle this past summer.

He has crystal key blanks.  They are NOT cheap.
I did not buy any, but here is the info on him.

Jesser's Classic Keys
26 West Street
Akron, Ohio  44303

ph  (330) 376-8181
fax  (330) 384-9129

Dan Wing
Marcy, NY  USA

imp1983@xxxxxxxx

PS: Wish we could send all this rain out West for you guys.

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!