Headlights

I had halogen inserts in the freestanding headlights in the '63 Lebaron and
they worked great.  They weren't sealed beam halogens they were special french
type with the replaceable bulb inside.  I could change the wattage by what bulb
I used.  The lenses had a different beam pattern than standard sealed beams.
When I sold the car I kept the inserts and will put them in my '65.