Headlights

In addition to all the good suggestions you got, install a light switch relay.
This will not only improve a bit the intensity of the lights by reducing the
total length of wire and thus resistance the current goes through, but it will
reduce/eliminate the chances of your head light switch going bad on you.  As
you know, these switches is a typical problem on the 67-68's, they are almost
impossible to find, and extremely difficult to replace.

I have relays on both my 68's.  I have the relays only on low beams, as I rarely
use high beams.  If you use high beams a lot, install two relays, one for the
high and one for the low beams.  They are very cheap and easy to install, if
you don't mind a non-stock little item up front.  But if you use your car at
night, the last thing you need is a head light failure in the middle of the
night.

D^2

Quoting Crestonave@xxxxxxx: