Please WELCOME Paul Roads (1967)

Paul, I own the opposite of yours, a 1967 with Ivory exterior and red (burgundy) interior with a black top.  Even if you are not mechanically inclined, as long as you can keep it garaged, you could still improve your car by prioritizing and budgeting X$ per year, maybe say $1500/year initially.  Start with mechanicals and a good mechanic make sure it is mechanically sound.  Next, if the body is sound might be a quality paint job.  These two steps alone could change your mind on keeping this car as you would now have a very presentable safe to drive car that will get you many thumbs up.