From: Tony Fortner [mailto:keith_f79@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, November 13, 2003 11:57 PM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: IML: All Time Favorite?

Hey Gang,

I think that I will chime in on this one...Well IMO I think the 69-71
fuslelage cars are the nice ones.

I first got hooked on the 69 Imperial by a couple buddies of mine and then I

soon had to have my own. Well the first one that I bought has since passed
on but now I have 3 fusleage cars in which I dearly love.  I like the smooth

body lines and how they appear to be well ahead of thier time. ,,,,maybe
they are....but at any rate they caught me at a young age (16) and I can't
let go of them to this date.  There are soo many things that I like about
them that I can't type them all.....

Tony Fortner
1969 Imperial 2 door
1971 Imperial 4 door
1971 Newport 2 door
1992 Lebaron GTC vert (5 speed turbo)
1990 Imperial

>From: DONALDDICKINSOND@xxxxxx
>Subject: Re: IML: All Time Favorite?
>Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 21:51:21 EST
>
>Mark, I guess beauty is in the eyes of the beholder, as the saying goes.
>This past summer I came close to buying a 1962 Imperial convertible but I
>just
>couldn't get it out of my mind how ugly it looked to me, frog eyes and all.

>  My
>vote would go to #1 1955, #2 1957, #3 1958

Send a QuickGreet with MSN Messenger
http://www.msnmessenger-download.com/tracking/cdp_games