Please WELCOME Returning Member, Ivan Bruckman (1993)

Please WELCOME Returning Member, Ivan Bruckman (1993)

New Subscriber(s): Ivan Bruckman
Email Address is: ibruckm5589i@xxxxxxx
Member Location: Durango, CO

Car(s) owned: 1993 Imperial (White w/burgandy leather)

Self-Introduction: Hi,
I am re-joining the group after some serious health situations. I got my '93
Imperial from a used car lot I had been looking at from time to time for a
good classic car.  This one seemed to jump out at me.  I bought it for $4150
total about 3 years ago.  It is (I think) about a 2.5 - 3.0 because of 16
small chips in the paint and the leather seats show signs of wear (not bad).
It has no rust or corrosion and has everything that makes it a very deluxe
car.

There's only one down-fall to that 2.5 - 3.0 rating; the brake power booster
has gone out on it, so I have had to put it in storage until I can afford
the $1200 to fix it (hard to do on a fixed income - yes, I'm retire).

After owning several "deluxe" cars in my driving life, I have found the one
I rate the best - the Chrysler Imperial.  It runs with hardly a sound, is
vibration free, a one-owner car before me, and is in beautiful shape, accept
the fore-mentioned brake problem.

Thanks for letting me tell you about my Imperial.