Please WELCOME New Member, Bob "Barbedwire" Dwyer (1956)

Please WELCOME New Member, Bob "Barbedwire" Dwyer (1956)

New Subscriber(s): Bob Dwyer aka Barbedwire
Email Address is: bdwyer@xxxxxxx
Member Location: Orange County Southern California

Car(s) owned: 1956 2 door peppermint blue/green Southhampton with attractive
but non original front & rear bench, & in need of re-chroming grill &
bumpers

Self-Introduction: Hi-
I have been a 1960 Cadillac convertible & 59 Impala bubbletop owner for some
time & only recently got the 50s Imperial disease. I spent that time in the
Marine Corps so I'm probably filling in some voids in my youth. Any help I
can get in restoring the Imperial will be much appreciated. I was
disappointed to find that the Southern California & Bay area Imperial clubs
have been terminated for lack of membership, so I will look into joining the
National membership.

Barbedwire