My all time favorite

It appears as if the all time favorites are directly related to the persons age, and the Imperials they first fell in love with, and most of the people on this list must be younger than me. It is good to know that our Imperials will still be looked after by a younger generation once we are gone. I guess if you were not around in the mid 50's, that styling would seem pretty bizarre, especially by today's standards of aerodynamics, and the standard back then. My question is does anyone find a Cadillac Escalade attractive? Just a joke, I don't want to start a whole string of Cadillac stuff.

Bill '59 Crown