My all time favorite

Oh dear....so on the basis that my all time favorite is the 1931 Inperial roadster and my own car is 1929 I must be about 98.....

Divide that by 2 and you get my real age divide it by 2 again and there you have my mental age...no one who plays with old cars can claim a mental age beyond their mid 20's...and thats where it stays!

Nigel Plant

L*80 Convertible Coupe by Locke