My all time favorite

I grew up in the 50's and the 60's and my favorite Imperials are those built
during that time. Based on this I would say that for me, your analysis is
probably correct. But there are other makes and models of cars that I also very
much enjoy from the 80's. I suppose that this means that I may have gone
through some kind of second childhood. I find that intriguing. Can I possibly
look forward to a third and a fourth?

Paul