NOT THE STRAIGHT JACKET!

Tim,

If you have to go without your Imperial for a while, try doing what I always
do, and that is read the shop manual over and over. It will be just like having
your car there with you. I also find it very helpful to stay in touch with this
IML, and visit www.imperialclub.com as often as possible.

You should probably stay away from E-bay Motors since you will be very
vulnerable for a while. Try concentrating on cars that aren't for sale, at
least until you get your first credit card statement after you have begun
restoring your car <wink>.

Paul