Sales scams

Not all foreign offers are scams. I have just heard from the buyer of my two Imperials that they had just arrived at his home outside of Stockholm this week. We started negotiations in July of this year by email and phone It was not an easy process but the end result was a happy buyer and a satisfied seller. It can be done witha little thought.
Imperialless Joe.