73 autotempII amplifier

From: "Peter Gunning" <conurelover@xxxxxxx>
Date:  Wed, 19 Nov 2003 19:48:47 +0000

>What systems are you experiencing? My '72 has a problem with the Auto-Temp-2
>system, I'm not quite sure what the problem is.

Hi Peter,  and Dave,

  Dave,  thanks for the tip.   I purchased the servo from them,  didn't even
think of asking about the amp.

Peter:

  my system was working perfectly after replacing the servo with an aluminum
rebuilt unit from Performance Analysis Company.
 (1345 Oak Ridge Turnpike, Oak Ridge Tennessee 37830.
Phone (865) 482-9175.)

It started acting flaky a while back, (Heat only all the time) and I just got
around to
going through the really excellent trouble shooting instructions that came with
the servo from PAC.
  I can scan these and send them to you, and you can do some pretty accurate
trouble shooting on your own with just a VOMmultimeter.
I'd also be happy to send these to the IML for the repair pages if any are
interested.

Jack

73
81