Need a source for a vinyl top for a 75 4 dr Imperial

Need a source for a vinyl top for a 75 4 dr Imperial

Henry, any auto upholstery place can probably do it.   They won't need a
pattern They order the kits from sevaral manufacturers.  Mine came from
Atlanta for my 73 and arrived the day after I selected the vinyl.  The kits
come with considerable extra material with the seams heat bonded.  They are
then stretched and trimmed to fit.  The adhesive is contact cement making it
a challenge for the DIYer.  Contact cement doesn't care about good
intentions.  Let it touch in the wrong place and get ready to order a new
top.

The good news is that it is relatively inexpensive.  I don't recall how much
the top on my 73 was 4-5 years back but it's in the 73 saga on the web site.
I think it was about 250 bucks or so including padding.  I did already have
the trim off.

KerryP
Patch panels fabricated
Pinkertonk@xxxxxxxxx
dte.net/57imperial
Imperials -- 50 Limo, 57 roadster, 61's, 62, 68 Convert, 73, a 66 300 and a
bunch of lesser marques