Need a source for a vinyl top for a 75 4 dr Imperial

Need a source for a vinyl top for a 75 4 dr Imperial

Has anyone replaced one of these leather-looking vinyl tops before>\?

If so, where did you get it done?

Are there any tips on taking the old one and the padding off so they can be
used as a pattern if I have to start from scratch.

All help is appreciated.

Henry K. Blair, Jr.
4365 Butternut Way
Roswell, GA   30075-5225