Please WELCOME Bill Grubbs

New Subscriber(s): Bill Grubbs
Email Address is: nilla6@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Atlanta GA

Car(s) owned: None

Self-Introduction: Hello.  I joined the list to help out a friend with a '59
Imperial who is looking for tips on which cars disc brakes can be swapped to
the Imperial.

Personally, I own 4 1956 DeSotos.  One four door Firedome, two four door
Fireflites and one two door hardtop which is undergoing professional
restoration.  I'll be happy to discuss the DeSotos via email
nilla6@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Bill