Please WELCOME Mark Johnson

New Subscriber(s): Mark Johnson
Email Address is: markjrealtor@xxxxxxx
Member Location: LA   California

Car(s) owned: none now-  I have owned a 1982- and my mother had a 1974-   I
would like to own these 3   1961   1974   1981-83
the 61 I would like to be a 4 door as well as the 74

Self-Introduction: Hello-  I live in Southern California.  I curently do not
own an Imperial but I am on the market for 1 or more.  My first introduction
to Imperials would be in 1974 when my mother had a dark green one with green
velvet interior.  I thought that car was the greatest.  I saw a beautiful
car in a tv movie once around 1983 that turned out to be an 81-83 Imperial.
That became my dream car of the time and I ended up getting one in 1985.
Unfortunately I couldn't afford to keep it upon needing a new car and had to
sell it. I also really love the 1961 which happens to be the year I was born
and would like to someday get one of those.  I have currently been looking
for a good 1974, I even made a trip back east to look at a couple but they
weren't in good enough condition for me.  I would like to get a 4 door of
both those years, and am still looking.  I would love to go to an Imperial
event and hope to be able to go the next time one is in California.  Also
keep in mind that I am a serious buyer for a 74 or 61 4-door, an
d not one that is in need of too much restoration. Thanks- Mark