From: "Roger Cooper" <RCOOPER9@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, November 24, 2003 2:45 PM
Subject: IML: water leak

Okay guys what do you call the part of the car below wind shield wipers that
has either a wire or plastic screen acrossed it ,, what purpose other than
hold the wiper does this chamber provide does it let fresh air into the car,
does it have a drain in it at the far ends by the fenders? Any way when I
spray water in this chamber directed at passenger side only I get a rather
large water leak on my floor board this is a 74 Imperial what cause this
problem you can not see in this area or get your hand in very far.!!! Oh yes
the drain for this chamber at back of engine block is open
Roger Cooper