Recast steering wheel for '65 Crown convertible

Recast steering wheel for '65 Crown convertible

Hello Everyone,

Christmas has arrived before Thanksgiving here in Mobile, AL!  After not seeing my steering wheel for about a year, the beautifully recast wheel arrived by UPS this afternoon.  It is everything I had hoped it would be (and more)!  The quality of the wheel is superb and it just looks and feels fantastic.  I will try and take some pictures of it tomorrow and send them to Jeff Ingraham to post along with some of the before pictures so that you can see the dramatic difference.  I will also send some pics. of the car with its completed paint work.  It shouldn't be too long now before this restoration will be nearing completion and we will be proudly posting the entire car (interior back in, bumpers and trim back on, etc.) on the '65 page of the IOC!

Greg McDonnell