59 Brake Booster

Today I was out doing my limited drive around my condo section, and when I parked it I decided to take a look at the brake booster. Exactly as Hugh pointed out, the last back rib of the booster on top, was split wide open from one side to the next. The hole was so big, I could have put my hand inside the unit. Guess it is definitely time to take a drive to Upland, and pay Karp's a visit!
Bill '59 Crown