Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 21:26:10 -0800
From: "A. Foster" <monkeypuzzle1@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: IML: 1963 Bendix Electro Touch-Tuner Search Tune Radio
Eric;
 Do you have all of the pieces to this switch still? It may be easier to try
to repair the broken piece then to find another switch. Given the age of
your car the plastic pieces were likely made out of some type of phenolic
plastic, similar to a circuit board, to which epoxy bonds well. Make sure
that you use the slow curing epoxy and give it plenty of time to cure once
you get the pieces aligned.
Best Regards
Arran Foster
1954 Imperial Newport
Needing A Left Side Tailight Bezel and other trim parts.