anti vibration drum spring renewal

I was wondering about a source for these springs as well.

I sandblasted my drums, painted them with Eastwoods rust stopping paint & then with the cast iron gray paint.   Wow, they look beautiful!   But what about the springs?

I was thinking of going to a large hardware store to see if they had anything close in their general springs assortments.  I also wondered if somebody reproduces them for any other brands, like more popular Chevs.   You can put some on from a smaller size and they would look fine.

Anybody else find new/repro springs that work out well?

Jeff Ruffing
65 Imperial Crown convert