Restoration/body work in St. louis

Howdy All,
 I not sure if anyone else in the group is in the St.
Louis area, but if you are I thought you may be able
to reacomend a restoration or body shop in the area
that does good work & is resonably priced. I just have
a few small rust spots on either side of the rear
quarters (not much larger than a quarter or half
dollar) and some rust with that rear deck piece
between the rear window & trunk lid. A few people had
given what I thought were rediculously high estemates,
followed by the statement " we wont really know until
we get in there". Any info would be appreciated.

Thank you,
Loyal
'66 Crown Coupe