At the car wash (not a old song)Part 2

Tony,
You are right. The car wash did the right thing and
turned the problem over to the insurance company.  It
is the insurance company that is the problem. It seems
that I will have to turn this into my company and they
will go after the other company.  The problem is that
it will increase my coverage rates.  It seems that
these companies are getting out of hand. If your
classic Imperial is damaged, you get the headache.  I
still have not heard from our state commissioner. On
the phone they stated that the car should be returned
to the same quality it was before the incident. Most
any wash wand will get under the paint if it is is
laid on the car. I suspect that this is what happened.
The sad part is that the attendant did it in two
spots. You think that he would have payed attention to
what was going on. I know that I will never go to that
wash again. RC  Billings Montanaaaa --- Tony Fortner
<keith_f79@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: > Hey Rodger;