At the car wash (not a old song)Part 2

Don

    Well, it is purely obvious that you have never been to a car wash that
cares about the cars they are washing.  I hope that someday everyone will
give the car was industry the benefit of the doubt!

                                                                       Tony

>From: DONALDDICKINSOND@xxxxxx
>Subject: Re: IML: At the car wash (not a old song)Part 2
>Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2003 19:39:28 EST
>
>I am sorry, but I can't bite my tongue on this one.....my question is why
>in
>the world would anyone ever bring a classic 1955 Imperial through a car
>wash
>in the first place?  Concerning my 1955 and 1967 Imperials; I hate even
>getting
>them wet let alone drive them through a car wash.....

Has one of the new viruses infected your computer?  Find out with a FREE
online computer virus scan from McAfee. Take the FreeScan now!