Please Welcome Christopher J. Graber

New Subscriber(s): Christopher J. Graber
Email Address is: c_bodycrazy@xxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Northwest Ohio

Car(s) owned: 1970 Imperial Lebaron (Black w/ blue cloth)

Self-Introduction: Hey all!  My name is Chris (29) and just purchased my
first Imperial Lebaron.  The car I purchased is a 1970 Imperial Lebaron
(yesterday afternoon) from Mike Dell (northern Michigan).  Next weekend I'll
trailer it home.  Hopefully, snow will not extend its' arrival.  The car
needs some TLC due to it being stored so long.  I'm the 3rd happy owner of
the car.  It was stored by its' first owner from 81-99 until Mike rescued
it.  He rebuilt the engine w/ his dads' help (shop too) in 2000.  I know
that there is alot of work and long hours ahead of me; but, Mike has
provided a great car to start w/!  I will be utilizing this site and anyones
help when I run across a problem I can't solve or repair myself.  I have
always loved 'big' cars and feel a c-body fits the ticket.  If size matters
so much in life then why do kids by Hondas??  I look forward to talking w/
everyone in the chat room and at the events!