Same engine / differant heads

I have been told by reliable sources (but never actually switched them) that
the 1955 331 Hemi Heads will fit the 1956 354 Hemi Engine and that the 1955
version does have hardened valves and valve seats. I also have an extra set of
1955 heads, but I decided to hang on to them since I have one example of each
car, and if the above is actually true.

Paul