From: "Bill Watson" <wwatson@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, December 04, 2003 4:48 AM
Subject: Re: IML: The Alphabet Soup of Designations

The 1990-93 Imperials were Y bodies.  The Dynasty/New Yorker was the C body,
while the longer wheelbase Fifth Avenue and Imperial were Y bodies.

Check your VIN - car make (2nd digit) is C while the car body (5th digit) is
Y.    If the 6th digit is a "5', you have a Fifth Avenue.  The Imperial is
"6".

Bill
Vancouver, BC