Calendar Update

Hi All,

Just wanted to let you know that the Calendars are due to arrive here any
day, all of you who I've received checks/MO's and PayPal from will ship
immediately.  I stopped and picked up the Priority Mailers today and I
discovered that I can print my own Priority Mailing Labels with Postage
online, So I won't have to stand in the post office for Days to mail them.
The first 50 Calendars that are arriving are all spoken for, but I'll have
another batch of 50 on their way shortly.  As orders continue to arrive!

So if you want a calendar for a Christmas gift now's the time to Order.

If you pay by PayPal:
$22.00 for the first one and
17.00 each for up to 4 more.
 that includes shipping by Priority Mail.

If you want to send me a check or money order- It's $21.00 for the first one
and 17.00 for each one after that for a total of 5.
Leslie Kettenhofen
PO Box 3044
Florence OR 97439

You can see a preview of the Calendar Here:
http://www.imperialclub.org/~chatqueen/ImpCal/

There is a PayPal button on that page to pay me.

You'll all receive an online notification from the USPS when your calendar
ships.

Thanks,

Leslie